Thank you to the lovely Melissa (wanderlustandmemoirs.blogspot.ca) for nominating me! Sorry it’s taken me so long to do this but it’s so hard finding people with under 200 followers! (Hence why I only found 7… my bad!) But here is my post 🙂
Here are the basic rules:
You must provide 11 random facts about yourself
You must answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
You must create 11 new questions
You must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer the questions
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated
1. I am half Filipino and half English
2. I have worked at Hollister for four years
3. My favourite sports are surfing and horse riding
4. I have a younger sister
5. I study English Literature at university
6. I can play guitar and violin
7. I can speak French
8. In 2013 I did Camp America and it was the best thing ever!
9. My ribs click
10. I am going to Thailand this Summer with my best friend
11. I have a 1 year old puppy called Archie.
1. I started my blog not only as another method of procrastination but because I wanted to document the good times and the places I travel to in a way where I can present the hundreds and hundreds of photos I take.
2. FashionToast! The photography on her blog is INCREDIBLE…
3. No blog inspired me to start my own.. But the Londener, the well travelled wife, young adventures and the blonde abroad have helped me develop my blog in a way which it is still personal to me but more readable and helpful to people who aspire to travel to the places I have already been.
4. If I could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be… Right now probably Hawaii to satisfy my ocean and surf cravings.
5.Dream job.. It tends to change a lot but right now I’d say travel journalist.. or anything travel involved.
6. I like to think I look at the glass half full.. but really I’d say I look at it half empty..
7. Favourite dessert.. TRICKY! But I’d have to say Prezzo do the BEST Honeycomb Smash Cheesecake. It’s a little bit of heaven on a plate.
8. Emma Watson, Vanessa Hudgens or Amber Mozo… Emma Watson because well who doesn’t want to meet Hermione?! Vanessa.. I just love everything about her and always have… Amber.. Maybe one of thepeople who inspires me most.
9. Most influential post?! I have no idea! Probably about how worthwhile Camp America is and how fantastic they are as an organisation.
10. Instagram is by far my favourite social media! I am OBSESSED with photos in every single way possible.
11. I’ve been told I look like a lot of people… Selena Gomez. Maya from Heroes, occasionally Vanessa Hudgens, a singer called Cassie (I have no idea)… Maybe I just have a really generic face!
Living on Cloud Nine
Big World Small Me
The Chelsea Way
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Who inspires you the most?
3. Favourite song at the moment and why?
4. The 5 most important people in your life
5. What is your favourite city?
6. What is the best book you have read?
7. Favourite food?
8. What is your next blog post going to be about?
9. Where are you from?
10. Who is your favourite blogger?
11.What is your career/what are you studying/doing?